August 23, 2011

Ray Invasion!

We had so much fun making up for lost time with Matt, Casey, Miles and Marlowe during their visit to Jackson last week! When you move away from friends, you can't sit around and dwell on how much you miss them every day, so seeing them after so many months was even more fun and excitement than I had let myself anticipate :) We did it all... and I'm pretty sure everyone's still catching up on sleep.

Thank you, Rays, for making the long journey to our new neck of the woods, and injecting a big dose of love and laughter into our summer!

Miles and Frances ride the Stagecoach
Tight-squeeze caravan to Jenny Lake (not pictured: Casey, Karen, Hugh & Matt)
Frances and Miles in the hot tub
Sweethearts
Their body language projects a certain future-celebrity-couple-caught-by-paparazzi vibe

I'm not sure I realized the "cowboy" was in the picture as it was being taken
Jenny Lake boat... Pretty sure Casey's answering a Miles question that began with "Why..."
Beauty queen on the boat
The dads did top-of-Rendezvous-mountain toddler duty

Frances wanted to eat beautiful Marlowe alive... in the BEST possible way

Rays - We miss you!
xo