May 7, 2015

Happy 7th (what the?!?!) Birthday to Frances!!!

We're as surprised as you are - SHE'S SEVEN!!!

This was the most unending birthday celebration Frances has ever had, and we've learned some valuable lessons along the way. Geeeeeeeesh. I wish she'd stop growing up so fast, but I REALLY wish we hadn't celebrated for three weeks straight. I think that's the fate of the Spring Break Baby - I'm pretty sure even she was tired of the hoopla by the time it was said and done.

March 28th: Pre-Spring-Break cupcakes and gift opening...
March 31st: First waking morning in Jamaica - Gifts, ride-on inflatable dolphins (not pictured), breakfast of champions, hair braiding, dinner out with adults... Boom!
Breakfast cake, because... Spring Break Baby
Dinner cake, because... Spring Break Baby
April 13th: A first-grader can't be denied a classroom birthday celebration (?!?!), so I brought in doughnuts the first week back. Frances cried when her classmates sang Happy Birthday to her, which should have been a clear enough sign that this madness needed to end.
April 24th: But, when you've already scheduled a sleepover party for F and three friends (because gosh, she missed her friends back home during her amazing trip to Jamaica), the show must go on...
  
Oh - And Uncle Scott & Aunt Amanda sent iPods!!!