Just a quick note about Frances' amazing babysitter Ellen, for whom playing with our daughter is just one of about 10 million things she tackles in any given day. She's from Indianapolis like me, works at one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants, just completed an internship at May Street Market, is going to culinary school in the Fall, rides her bike everywhere, seems totally in touch with the spirit of the city, and she has a really genuine and informative blog about cooking & eating:
GoGoChicago
(I've added her blog to our list of "Favorite Things" over there on the left)
I'm actually not sure how she does it all, but I admire her and think one day we'll be saying we knew her when. Not to mention, Frances thinks she's the bee's knees. Check out her blog for some great recipes and tips!
GoGoChicago
(I've added her blog to our list of "Favorite Things" over there on the left)
I'm actually not sure how she does it all, but I admire her and think one day we'll be saying we knew her when. Not to mention, Frances thinks she's the bee's knees. Check out her blog for some great recipes and tips!