We had a beautiful Easter weekend in Jackson! It was warm and sunny, and we were able to get out and enjoy a couple of activities as a family, topped off with an amazing dinner Sunday night courtesy of our friends and gracious hosts, the Ryans.
(video to come... I haven't found the time to edit yet...)
(video to come... I haven't found the time to edit yet...)
| Frances worked the cash register at Aspens on Saturday... |
| Easter lollipop |
| Our littlest bunny |
| I couldn't resist posting every picture from this series... Hugh's faces are priceless! |
| Frances sorts her Easter basket loot |
| Family walk at Emily's Pond |
| Getting ready to go to Easter dinner |
| Frances loves playing at Maddie's house! |
| The kids head out to the playground... |
| The beautiful dinner table |