January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We hope this post finds you & yours celebrating the start of a happy, healthy 2010!

I've been terrible about taking pictures these past two weeks, but we've had a lot of fun! We spent Christmas eve and morning at home for the first time, and it was fantastic. Grandma & Grandpa Sells and Uncle Scott came to share the time with us, an effort that we really appreciated. Frances had a great time, and as expected Santa was especially generous with the little lady :)

*If you're reading this, you're probably someone to whom I owe a thank-you letter. In the meantime... a broad, heartfelt e-thanks for all of the cards and gifts our household received over the last few weeks! We're so spoiled.

On Christmas day, we drove to Naperville to celebrate with Mike's family, including special guest Grandmama who was in town from Tampa. She and Frances had so much fun reconnecting! We're fortunate to have family that's so accommodating and accessible at this time in our lives, it's wonderful!

I hope to get my hands on some more photos to better represent our time with both sides of the family, but for now I've posted the few I've been able to scrape together from Christmas morning (with the help of mom and Scott who actually thought to take pictures!), as well as some random December photos and videos I recently unloaded from the camera.







Snow boots & pajamas... An ongoing theme in our house:



Frances makes tracks in the snow for the first time... She has a small stride (shuffle?) :)



Only at Whole Foods! They had a live reindeer in the parking lot one Saturday.





And finally, here's some random video of Frances watching the snow, and playing with her best buddy Pollock - the mundane moments only immediate family can appreciate :)