January 24, 2010

Catching Up Again

I've been terrible about updating the blog! The days seem to get increasingly busy, and Winter just doesn't breed as much photo-worthy activity as the warmer seasons. We're mostly hanging out in the house, taking turns having runny noses :)
54 days until SPRING!!!
Below are a few videos and photos of recent day-in-the-life-of-Frances activity.

If in the coming weeks I'm supposed to meet you at a certain time but I'm late, it's because Frances has decided she's ready to climb the stairs holding onto the handrail.
Time really gets away from you when you're helping a determined midget tackle her own personal Mount Everest countless times a day.



Thanks to Christmas, the toy selection at home has been exciting once more. Here are just a couple of examples...



We're warming up to hair clips.




I guess if you have to go to an office every day, this isn't a bad homecoming...



Frances is learning to sing her ABCs (and perfecting the independence-asserting 2-year-old thing)...



She likes to wash her hands at the sink (we bought a great step stool):



And finally, a tender moment with her favorite canine: