December 16, 2008

Developments

I don't have any new pictures to post, but I had to jot down a couple of new Frances developments while I have a free moment.

She has officially cut her first tooth, but we have yet to see it. Its just a tiny and very sharp mystery in the middle of her bottom gums. We're very excited for it to make an appearance soon!

Also, she's started giving pretty good hugs and kisses. This is a very new development, and we're still testing its consistency, but I was the recipient of about 5 kisses in a row on request yesterday, and more than one unsolicited hug.

And she's all of a sudden far more interested in trying to pull herself up on things - not quite to standing - but on her knees - as of the last couple of days. It took me by surprise, how quickly she turned to wanting to climb upward. Probably time to drop the crib mattress down another notch!

I'm also convinced she's trying to say "monkey," but more on that later.