October 30, 2008

Happy 60th Brooks!

Brooks just turned the big 6-0, so we celebrated with a surprise party in Naperville at his favorite pub Quigley's. He was legitimately surprised, and it was a lot of fun catching up with a big group of Reid family and friends. Andy and Jen flew in with their kids, so Frances got to reunite with her cousins for the weekend as well. As of Thanksgiving, we will have seen Andy and family three times since Frances was born - amazing considering the distance! We're just fortunate that they've been up for all of the travel. It was dark in the pub - I wish I had captured more pictures. I think we were too busy wrangling little F.



Ben, Zack and Courtney coloring...



Everyone signed a giant baby picture of Brooks that some of us thought looked a LOT like Frances :)



Frances rolling around with cousin Courtney...



...and cuddling aunt Maggie.